Monday, September 29, 2014

Pinky Paradise Review: Vassen Kirei Brown Lenses

Hey there guys! It's been awhile, but I'm back from my mini hiatus and I'm here with a review of Pinky Paradise's Kirei Brown Lenses! Watch my video below to see clips of the lenses on and view my 50% discount code that's vaild from now until October 6th (10/6/2014)!







Description of lenses: 


Diameter: 14.55mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year



Pictures of lenses on:





Comfort:
5/5 stars
These lenses are enlarging but don't budge and move around like some do! Every time I've worn I haven't had the slightest discomfort and they don't ever get cloudy! These are very comfy lenses! 

Look: 
5/5 stars
These are PERFECT for a light brown and yellow look! I have brown eyes and have spent over $50+ on other brown lenses looking for a light brown or some sort of lightening effect, but none have done it like these have! Definitely will continue to buy these throughout the years! 

Service: 
5/5 stars
Pinky Paradise has wonderful customer service and along with Uniqso are in my opinion the best circle lens providers. Fast shipping, many discount opportunities, and great response time! 

Overall:
5/5 stars
As I stated in my video, these are one of my favorite pair of circle lenses I own! Absolutely wonderful lenses and company that I recommend!  

Please don't forget to take advantage of the wonderful discount code Pinky Paradise has given me for their Halloween special! Use the code: Halloween2014Marwaru for 50% off your entire purchase! 

Thanks so much for reading! Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing your information
    Order Contact Lenses Online daily, monthly & six months disposals colored eye contact lenses online in India.
    Best Contact Lenses
    Coloured Contacts

    ReplyDelete